Judge Robert G. Clark, III
Sub District One
Judge Cynthia Brewer
Sub District Two
Judge James. C. Walker
Sub District Three
The Chancery Judges hear special court cases involving wills and estates, support and custody of minor children, divorces and alimony, and lunacy or commitment hearings. The Judges are known as equity Judges whose area of duty involves more than narrow and rigid interpretations of laws and focuses on protection of individual rights. The Judges also handle other matters, such as petitions to incorporate or enlarge a city, the establishment and management of drainage districts, children's welfare funds, and other projects.
Please click a link below to download additional information.
- History of Chancery Judges and Clerks in Madison County
- Certificate of Attorney (pdf)
- Certificate of Attorney (doc)
- Certificate of Attorney (wpd)
- Certificate of Fiduciary (pdf)
- Certificate of Fiduciary (doc)
- Certificate of Fiduciary (wpd)